We’re excited to announce our two-factor authentication release. We’ve implemented an OTP-compliant solution, which means you can use Google Authenticator, Authy, 1Password, or any future OTP-compliant authenticator.
- Two-factor authentication: Monkey Box users may now enable two-factor authentication to further protect access to their accounts
- Password Batch Editing: It is now possible to batch-edit passwords, allowing users to make changes to multiple password records at once
- Terminology: We’ve changed the term “Permissions” (when referring to Users) to, you guessed it…”Users” (what were we thinking?)
- Announcements: This feature is administrative, but will allow the Monkey Box team to display in-app announcement banners to all users, in case an urgent message needs to be communicated
- Local Time: Wherever Monkey Box is displaying creation/modification times, these will now display in the user’s local browser time
- Email addresses not required: When creating a Contact, email addresses are no longer required